StyleHint (“Services”) is a service operated by Fast Retailing Co., Ltd. (“FR”), which allows people to freely post their outfits, view those of others, post comments, and share content. The Service exceeds the boundaries of FR Group Brands, and is intended to allow individuals to share the joys of wearing great clothing.
Article 1 Service Details and Specifications
- FR provides the Services, which enables Users to submit or post photographic images (“Photos”) depicting them styling and wearing coordinated clothing and products (“Products”) sold by FR and FR Group companies (“FR Group”) together with its descriptions. The countries where the Service is currently available are listed separately.
- It is the responsibility of the User to keep the User’s registration information up to date at all times.
Article 2 Posting Rules
Users must not submit or post images, descriptions, and any content containing any of the following.
- Content in violation of laws and regulations, ordinances, notices, guidelines, etc., issued by administrative agencies.
- Content that leads to or assists criminal activity or seriously dangerous activity.
- Defamatory content toward FR Group or any third party (including other Users).
- Content that harms the credibility or reputation of FR Group or any third party.
- Content that interferes with the business of FR Group or any third party, regardless of method.
- Content containing discriminatory images or descriptions.
- Content containing distasteful, vulgar, obscene, profane, racist, violent, or sexually suggestive images or descriptions.
- Content intended as preliminary election campaigning, election campaigning, or similar activities.
- Content considered to have a negative influence on minors.
- Content considered to be indecent, child pornography, child abuse, etc.
- Falsified content.
- Content in violation of public decency, moral or public policy.
- Content that infringes or may infringe intellectual property rights or other rights of the FR Group or any third party.
- Content containing personal information or information that may infringe on the privacy of another, including, but not limited to telephone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses, URLs, or any other information.
- Content made for specific political claims or religious claims.
- Content constituting business activities or marketing activities.
- Content not tied to the Product that is the subject of the posting.
- Content that interferes with the smooth operation of the Services.
- Content for which posting is prohibited due to age or other restrictions under the laws and regulations of the country or region in which the User reside.
- By the nature of the Service, content and posts of Photos not depicting styling and wearing coordinated clothing and Products together with its descriptions.
- Other content deemed inappropriate by FR.
Article 3 Prohibited Acts
Users are prohibited from conducting any of the following acts.
- The posting of malware unauthorized access to the system that provides the Services (“System”).
- Acts that cause adverse effect on Services provided by FR Group (including, but not limited to the Services).
- The use of content posted by other Users for unauthorized purposes.
- Other acts deemed inappropriate by FR Group.
Article 4 Actions against Violations
- Deleting violated posting.
- Deleting all or a part of past posting made by the violator.
- Any other actions deemed necessary by FR Group.
Article 5 Use of Posted Images
Users acknowledge and agree that by posting Photos or posts, Users give FR and FR's subsidiaries and affiliates within and outside Japan (as listed on the website (www.fastretailing.com) the right and permission to reproduce, reprint, reference, alter and/or edit, publicly transmit, or use in any manner whatsoever to posted Photos and posts at its own discretion in all countries and regions free of charge without any prior notification to the Users who made the posts in question. Furthermore, Users agree not to exercise any copyrights, image rights, publicity rights and/or any rights in relation to any posted content. The Users herein warrants that the Users possess any and all rights concerning the posted content, including, but not limited to reproduction rights, public transmission rights, transfer rights, lending rights, adaptation rights, and any and all other rights as set forth in copyright law. You can end this license at anytime by deleting your Postings or unsubscribing. However, the postings which FR cannot delete physically or technically may continue to appear in case that you shared them with others and they have not deleted them or any other cases.
Article 6 Personal Information
Article 7 Disclosure of Personal Information
When a post attracts a claim regarding the infringement of rights of a third party, or when a request is received in accordance with procedures set forth by law, FR may disclose the personal information of the User who made the posting in question in accordance with procedures set forth by applicable laws.
Article 8 Liability of Users
Article 9 Indemnification
FR may suspend or terminate Service or change Services specifications, in whole or in part, without any prior notice to the Users. FR shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Users due to the use of the Service, suspension or termination of Service or changes to Service specifications. Postings shall be made at User’s sole liability and risk, and FR shall not be liable for its accuracy, legality, reliability, or non-infringement of posted content. FR makes no warranty whatsoever regarding the Services, including that the Services is made for particular purpose or compatible with any device, regarding any expected functions, accuracy, efficacy, or product value, nor that no malfunctions will occur. FR shall not be liable in the event the Users incur damages as a result of the use of the Services.
Article 10 Unsubscription
Users may unsubscribe in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
- Users may unsubscribe at any time by following procedures provided by FR. In no event shall FR be liable for any damages caused by latency of necessary process until the successful completion of unsubscription.
- FR shall cease the publication of posted content by Users who unsubscribed in accordance with this Article.
- Users agrees and acknowledges that, upon completion of the unsubscription process, the right to receive services provided in connection with the Services, the right to receive information via e-mail, the right to participate in campaigns, surveys and all other rights and opportunities related to the Services may be invalidated.
Article 11 Suspension or Termination of Service
FR may, in the event of any of the following circumstances, suspend or terminate the provision of the Services without any prior notification to Users.
- For system maintenance.
- When the Services is not available due to natural disasters or other force majeure events and reasons.
- When experiencing System congestion or when System trouble occurs.
- Other circumstances deemed necessary by FR.
Article 12 Contact
Article 13 Assignment
Article 14 Severability
Article 16 Arbitration
Article 17 Language
Effective : Jun 22, 2020
|Countries/Regions||Email address||Inquiry Form||chatbot|